Banana Chocolate Chip Pancakes

My youngest daughter LOVES pancakes. And we make lots of different kinds. We make plain, chocolate, chocolate chip, blueberry, pumpkin, maple walnut, buckwheat (only Hubby likes) and banana. 

All of my kids have been able to cook since they were young.  I encourage them to try to make different recipes on their own. This is one that YD found and she loves them. I hope you enjoy them too. They are quick and easy for before school or work.

2 very ripe bananas
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Bisquick

Mix it together well.  Pour batter onto hot, oiled pan. Add chocolate chips as desired. I find it better to add them to the top then putting them in the mix. They are more evenly spread out this way and you can use less chocolate chips overall. 

Makes about 12 pancakes.  The extras are easy to pop in the toaster oven for the next day.

Try them out and let me know what you think.


What kind of pancakes do you make? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog