Friday Freebies


Hubby got offered some last minute tickets from the vendor that gave us the Billy Joel tickets. The vendor sent out an email that there still were tickets available last week. Hubby answered and said he would love them but didn't hear back until Tuesday afternoon that he could have them. The concert was Wednesday. I had plans with friends, but I explained and they all said to go to the concert. It is not every day that you get to go see the Eagles. The concert was AMAZING! We were dancing the whole night. My legs were killing me the next day.


We were in a suite again so food and drinks were included. I had a big salad with a chicken sandwich with fresh mozzarella and pesto. They had quesadilla, hot dogs, chicken fingers, and pasta. There was also cookies, cupcakes, candy, chips and popcorn. 


Drinks were beer, wine, soda and water. I don't drink so I stuck to water. Hubby did enjoy some wine with his dinner. When we were leaving the bartender offered us bottled drinks to go. We each took a ginger ale for later. My son will take them with him to school with his lunch. We did have to pay for travel and we did tip a few people. It was a great date night that we won't forget soon. 


My sister took YD apple and pumpkin picking. They had a wonderful time.


 My sister was very generous and wouldn't let me pay her for anything that she bought.  She said it was for all of the times I watch Lip. 


She bought us pumpkins, gourds, squash, sunflowers, oatmeal raisin cookies, chocolate chip cookies (these are the best ever), apple donuts, apple cider (not pictured) and apples. I think they went a little overboard but that is what Aunts are for. 


My other sister gave me a stack of coupon inserts. She gets them from work. 


I got a pump soap as a favor from a bridal shower I went to. 


 I got a coupon in the mail for free guacamole. I picked it up when I went to Stop & Shop. 


I picked more veggies from my garden. 

YD applied to a college for free. If you know someone that graduated from the school they can sponsor you and you can have the application fee waived. My OD's friend graduated from the school and was nice enough to fill out the paperwork for YD. 

What Freebies did you get this week? 


Comments

  1. The EAGLES?!?!??? That's SO awesome. I'm WAY jealous of that, they're one of my absolute favorites. I'm so glad you had such a great time!!!

    I picked up my Free Friday Download from Mariano's last week (a package of tuna). That makes two weeks in a row that I've managed to pick it up, so that's pretty good for me! (The store is at the opposite end of town, so I don't often make it over there.) And my mom brought up a bag of stuff for me, including some clothespins and a can of shaving cream, so that was much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every thing helps. Glad you were able to get it 2 weeks in a row. The Eagles were great. Glenn Fry's son, Deacon, took his place and he was very good.

      Delete
  2. Look at all those blessings. You must have done something really good in a former life. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi- I couldn't find an email addy for you. Thank you for popping into my blog and leaving a comment about praying for those that need a miracle. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog