January 2019 Goals

Welcome 2019! I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year. January is cold here in NY. My outside activities are limited so I have upped my vitamin D intake. 

Financial
- Put 15% into retirement. 
- Grocery Budget of $400 average for the year. 
- List 20 new items on eBay and Craigslist. 
- Make $250 side hustle
- Go over our budget with Hubby 
- Go over the kids budgets with each of them. 
- YD apply for scholarships. 

- Go to scholarship meeting at HS

Family
- Go on a date with Hubby
- Go prom dress shopping with YD
- Facetime with OD every week.
- Hubby go for physical
- Visit my aunt and have her go through the yarn

Personal
- Work out 15 minutes everyday
- Read 2 books 

Food
- Do one meatless meal a day.
- Do one day a week with no meat at all. 
- Try 2 new recipes.  
- Get another pantry item to 6 months. 
- No food waste.  

Cleaning
- Clean out all of the kitchen cabinets.
- Clean out my closet 
- Redo laundry area

Did you set any goals for January? 

Comments

  1. Oh, it seems we have similar organizing goals! it always feels so much better to start the year off with all the cabinets clean and straightened. So far I've organized the cabinet under the sink and the weird cabinet in our hallway (only way to describe it!), and this morning, I did the towel/medicine closet next to the bathroom. I've tossed, I've recycled, I've combined, it feels good! I'm organizing some of my clothes to go downstairs into the laundry room, so that'll be my next project.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. I did the junk drawer and it is so neat. I know it won't last but I am happy about it now.

      Delete
  2. Yes I have many new goals and I think I have broken every resolution, but I am still working on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you are trying. I hope you achieve some of your goals for 2019.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog