Friday Freebies


Youngest daughter and I went to a free Bob Ross painting class at the library. We got to paint happy trees. It was a lot of fun doing it together. YD's masterpiece is on the top. Mine is below. 


While we were at the library, we borrowed some movies. FYI Kidnap freaked me out. I am glad I was home with Hubby. I am glad my kids are older. Do not watch this movie if you have young kids, or are a wimp like me. 


Got 2 free magazines this week. 


My sister came over to drop Lip off. She dropped some open food off too. 


I got a check for $56.80 from a class action settlement I didn't even know about. 


Hubby and I went to BJ's for a few things. There were several vendors giving out samples. We had a few different types of healthy smoothies. I liked one kind and Hubby like a different kind. We bought both. The lady gave us a free shaker bottle and a $2 off coupon for buying 2.  


I sent in 2 Bic Rebate offers. It is good until March 9. You can do 2 per household. I will always take free razors. 

I ordered a $25 gift card from Swagbucks. 

Hubby got a free lunch at work. They were having a meeting so they supplied lunch. They always have free bagels, muffins, fruit and snacks. He does eat it regularly but I don't always write it. 

What did you get free this week? 



Comments

  1. Mcoia the painting class looks like fun and you both did well :) . You can also get good looking tree foliage with dipping a damp sponge in paint to and using that. What a surprise that cheque was from that class action too.

    Our freebies this week were from a lovely lady who brought in garden produce from her garden who was at the RSL club branch when we went there. This is a cheaper date afternoon our husband and I have once a week -

    - We were blessed to get a large bunch of fresh spring onions which we chopped up and put into meal sized portions in the freezer. We will use these for homemade quiches.
    - And a large bunch of fresh chives which we also chopped up into meal sized portions which we will use to make our homemade potato salads with too.

    Hope everyone had a wonderful week :) .

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All couples need to go on dates. You don't have to spend a lot of money, just time. Glad you had a good time. That was very nice that the lady shared the produce with you. I know you will put it to good use.

      Delete
  2. This week I got the free Friday downloads from Kroger - Sweet tart candy and Quesa cheese. Scooter got his nails clipped for free at the vet because he was knocked out. They charge $10 if the dog is awake which makes sense because Scooter squirms.

    We gave away things for free. Dustin (middle son) went the robot club he has not been able to attend in a while (he has been working out of town) and gave away free things to the young enthusiast visitors. He is cleaning out his electronic supplies and passed out unfinished projects (with written instructions), educational books and building kits. We now have some FREE SPACE in the basement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scooter is so cute. Oreo squirms too when I do her nails. That is great that Dustin is cleaning out stuff. We have been doing the same here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog