Silly Signs

While we were visiting OD we went into some pop up stores. They had some cute items with cute sayings. I'm not going to waste my money on more coffee mugs (we have too many to begin with) but I did get a laugh from a few. I hope you enjoy them too. 


These were my 2 favorites. 


Hubby enjoyed this pillow. 


YD loved this bag. We reminded her that she doesn't need another one. 


We all thought this was the perfect bag for YD. 


or this one. She is the youngest and she has some sass. 


This has been many date nights for Hubby and me. Anyone else have date nights at Target or Home Depot? 


I know several people that this mug is perfect for. 


The girls say this is me. 


And I am sure we all feel this way. 



Have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog