Adding to my Pantry Sept 19, 2019


We got 50 pounds of potatoes from a local farm for $15.


We picked 13 pounds of apples. 


18 count eggs were on sale for 99¢. It was a limit of 3. 


Pasta was on sale for 88¢ I got the 2 kinds that we needed. 


Olives were on sale for 99¢ I got 12. 


OJ was on sale for $1.99 each.


Ketchup for 39¢ I will always take.


Chapstick 3 packs were on the clearance rack. They will be going into stockings for Christmas. 


I added another bag of hot peppers to the freezer.


More kale got added to the freezer too.  I need to make more sauce. 


Cases of seltzer were on sale 5 for $10. 


These granola bars went to work with Hubby for his snack drawer. 



Lastly I got hot sauce 75% off for my son. 

What did you add to your pantry this week? 









Comments

  1. Tomato soup, turkey stock, paper towels, toilet paper, grape seed oil, mushrooms, sliced almonds were added here.
    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness did you ever get a lot of deals. Are you canning potatoes?
    My big thing so far this week, has been canning 14 pints of salsa. Hoping to do jelly tomorrow.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We go through them fast enough that I don't have to. I keep them in my unfinished cellar so they last a long time. I do put them in a box with newspaper and I check them once a week. If they start going soft, I will shred them and freeze them for easy breakfast potatoes.

      Delete
  3. You found lots of bargains. The ads were not great here this week, so it is a non-stock week unless I just happen to run into a deal that is unadvertised.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I check the marked down rack every week for that reason. You never know what you will find.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog