Chinese Food

Hubby really wanted Chinese food for dinner. With buying his new to us truck, paying YD's tuition payment and wedding expenses, I am really watching our budget. So I went to my beloved pantry and freezers and I starting pulling things out. Chicken that I got on sale for 99¢ a pound. Low sodium soy sauce that we always have in the fridge from BJ's. Carrots, onions and broccoli(staples in our house) from the fridge. Canned water chestnuts, canned mushrooms and canned baby corn from my well stocked pantry shelves. Hubby made us chicken lo mein. It was delicious. 


It probably cost us about $6 to make. The best part is there are a bunch of leftovers for lunch tomorrow. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog