Grateful April 17

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for a special friend. We talk almost everyday. The other day we were both talking about how we are out of most fresh produce. Well today she went shopping and got me a whole bunch of produce too. I was so excited. She got us a 5 pound bag of potatoes, apples,and oranges. She got a head of lettuce, baby carrots, cheddar cheese (YD lives on it) and some soy milk for Hubby. I asked what I owe and she said nothing. She said I am always doing stuff for her so it was her turn. I wanted to give her such a big hug. Instead I told her husband too for me. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. Today I am grateful for leftovers. I eat them for lunch every day and it may not be what I really want, but it is here, is inexpensive, and easy to either eat warm or cold straight out of the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We eat leftovers most days for lunch too. I could not imagine cooking 3 meals a day.

      Delete
  2. I am thankful for the Spring and the rebirth of the land and all it's beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are saying we might get snow flurries tonight. None this winter but now that Spring is here...snow.

      Delete
  3. Well, no one is shopping for me, but that was very nice of here. Today, I am especially happy that I found cooked, seasoned, frozen turkey breasts for $1/lb. Any chicken or turkey breast for $1 lb is my kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I am thankful for the grocery pickup service. It makes shopping so much easier. No I dont always get everything but that's true even in store shopping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can't even get a slot. People are setting their alarms for the middle of the night to get a slot. They are filled up in a minute. Not me I like my sleep.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog