Friday Freebies.


This time of year there is always a coupon for free Matzos. I am not Jewish but I still like them with jelly. 


I printed these 2 coupons up. 


My Stop & Shop had them. They are dairy free and gluten free. Perfect for our house. 


I got this free with a coupon too. Stop & Shop is very good about coupons. They don't carry the brand that was the coupon so they swapped this out. YD took it for lunch the next day. She kept the container for future lunches. 


I picked up a free yogurt that I had a digital coupon for. 


Petco sent me a survey and I got a $5 GC for doing it. 


YD brought home leftover pizza from a meeting at school. My son happily ate it. 


Hubby went away for several days for work. He gets meals reimbursed. So he ate out for several days. He brought half a hero home. He had it for lunch the next day. 


Hubby stayed at a Double Tree. They give out cookies every day. He brought them home. My son and I ate them. 


He also brought home some other free items in his room. 



I got a free bagel from the local bagel shop. They keep putting a coupon for a free buttered bagel. 


When my sister picked up Lip, she dropped off GF cookies for YD. 


I did  3 library classes this week. 


There was a bird house painting, 


and a make your own body butter. I did lavender. There was also a hand writing class. I wasn't a big fan of the last one. I went with some friends so we did have a nice chat and they had snacks and drinks. 


I told you all about the huge pile of stuff in front of a neighbor's house. Here are some other items I got. Most of these were already listed for sale. 






I am going to try out the ice cream machine to make sure it works. Then I will decide if I will list it or keep it. 


Hubby and I enjoyed a free movie and popcorn thanks to some of my old coworkers. 

I got seeds and a magazine free in the mail this week. 

Did you get any freebies this week? 

















Comments

  1. I just love how you have your whole family on board with getting all the goodies and bringing them home. You did great once again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids were taught since they were little. My daughter used to bring home, in elementary school, all of her friend's fruits and cheese sticks that they got when they bought lunch. They would throw them away otherwise and she would be horrified. She would fill her lunch box.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you always get the nicest freebies. Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always do so well, it amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am always on the look out for free stuff.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog