Friday Freebies


The peas are growing like crazy. I think this year is my best year ever for them. They have been loving all of the rain. I wish the rest of the garden liked it as much.


I have been shucking them while I watch TV at night with Hubby. We have been using them in lots of meals. 


My basil and parsley are doing great too. I have be running the dehydrator a lot lately. Building up my supply to get me through the winter. I have givin several bags of kale away to friends as well as freeze more for us. 


I earned a $5 CVS gift card from Lucky Day. 


I got a coupon for free dog food in the mail. 


I garbage picked a roll of wrapping paper. I don't remember the last time I bought wrapping paper. Why do people throw away full rolls? 


My Dad gave me a baby aloe plant when he came for the graduation. His big aloe plant keeps having babies. 


YD went to a graduation party and the mom sent cookies home for us.


Hubby's aunt and uncle are visiting from Italy. They brought us some presents.


My son as always brought home leftovers from work. 

Several people brought items to the graduation and party for all of us to eat. It really made my life easier. My girlfriend did YD's hair for prom and wouldn't take money for it. We are very blessed to have such generous people in our lives. 

Did you get any freebies this week? 













Comments

  1. You got a lot of nice things. I got nothing except for a free cookie at Publix. But, it filled my need for a sweet and I got nothing else sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never can figure out why people throw good things away. Why not donate or find someone to give it to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog