Homemade Greek Dressing

One of the easiest things to make homemade, in my opinion, is salad dressings. And they taste so much better then store bought. My husband likes to tweek recipes so this is his final recipe. It is SOOOO GOOD!

-2 fresh garlic cloves minced
-1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard (we use Grey Poupon)
-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil (we use BJ's brand)
-2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (not bottled)
-1/2 teaspoon of sugar
-3 Tablespoons of red wine vinegar (My FIL makes it and it is STRONG)
-2 Tablespoons of white vinegar
-1/2 teaspoon of crushed dried basil (I grow a ton in the summer and dry it)
-1/4 teaspoon of oregano

Whisk all the ingredients together and let it sit at least 15 minutes. Shake well before pouring. Enjoy!




*I am on a low sodium diet so we do not add salt. If you would like to, then I recommend 1/4 teaspoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog