Friday Freebies

 
My sister came over to visit Lip (her dog) and steal YD for the next 4 days. They are going to Florida for a few days to see some friends. She brought some goodies with her. She had received brownies as a Thank you and brought some to share. I gave my sister the 5 packs of Nespresso pods that we had won since they work for her machine. She brought us 3 packs of the correct pods for our machine.

 
She brought these pops for my son since he couldn't go to Florida.
 
 
She brought food for me that she was worried would go bad while she was away.

 
She picked up dinner for YD since there flight was at 7 and they would be at the airport then.
 
 
Earlier in the week, my son brought more soufflés home.

 
Lots of goodies that we shared with friends and coworkers.

 
Someone didn't pick up their order again. My son is happy to take it home. He used some of it for lunch and dinner for school the next day. Mondays he is at school from 12-8:30 and brings lunch and dinner. He also got a salad one day and ate it at the end of his shift.
 

I garbage picked 2 more rolls of Christmas wrapping paper. I definitely don't need to buy any this year.

 
I had a work meeting and brought home some bagels, cream cheese, and a muffin that were leftovers.

 
I had a free coupon for the candy bar. 5 of the tunas were free thanks to ECB that I had.
 

I got a $5 off any purchase from DSW so I will go get something, probably socks or clearance jewelry.

 
 
I found this mug in the Stop & Shop parking lot. I took it home. Washed it and then ran it through the dishwasher. Good as new.
 
 

FREE
Good Culture

ONE (1) Good Culture 5.3oz Cottage Cheese Cup
Exp: 05/10/2018
 
Stop & Shop's freebie is cottage cheese. Download it today.
 
Did you get any free stuff this week? Do you take things home that you find and use them?
 
 
 
 
 



 


 

















 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

  1. Wow! Those are A LOT of freebies! We only received one this week. My daughter wanted a coffee from Dunkin Donuts before work because she didn't sleep well the night before. After ordering this crazy coffee in the drivethru - I can't remember it completely but I DO remember it had THREE SHOTS of ESPRESSO added!, we pulled up and the manager handed my daughter a different coffee. He told her to try it (on him) and compare the taste to the one she ordered (which he also obviously gave her since she bought it), He told her, while he enjoyed making money, he felt he had to let my daughter try a cheaper coffee with the same type of kick. Daughter LOVED the free coffee more and had iced coffee to drink for the next three days since the both coffees were on the large side!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog