Friday Freebies

This is covering the last 2 weeks.YD and I had gone to the mall one day. She needed a bathing suit as hers from the last 2 years was too small. I had gotten $10 from Godiva for my birthday. We shared a chocolate shake and I got a candy bar. 


My In-laws had come over because my FIL needed help with his pressure washer. They had gone strawberry picking so brought us some. 


I had gone to my girlfriend's house for a Girl's Night and she gave me this vegan butter to take home for Hubby. 


We have picked 3 1/2 pounds of peas, lettuce and herbs from the garden so far.


A coworker of Hubby's gave these mats to him. 


I got freebies in the mail. The lip balms were from Kelloggs. 


My son brought home bread, bagels, souffles and pastries from work. 


Hubby and YD brought home goodies from the hotel. We always try to stay at hotels that give free breakfast. 


YD also got 2 free t-shirts and 2 cinch sacks from colleges they visited. 

Did you get any freebies this week? 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog