November 2018 Goals

I cannot believe it is going to be November. We always have Thanksgiving at our house. My whole family comes. OD's boyfriend is coming this year too. There will be a lot of cooking but lots of fun too. I am hoping to get lots of turkeys very cheap. I need to get working on homemade Christmas presents and Christmas shopping. It will be a busy month

Financial
- Put 15% into retirement.
- Grocery Budget of $400 average for the year
- List 25 new items on eBay and Craigslist. 
- Work extra shifts when available. 
- Go over our budget with Hubby
- Go over the kids budgets with each of them. 
- YD apply for scholarships
- Pay my life insurance (I pay once a year)
- Pay our portion of YD senior trip

Garden   
- Dehydrate/dry more herbs
- Put leaves and cut grass on garden beds
- Wrap fruit trees

Family
Go on a date with Hubby 
- Celebrate Thanksgiving at our house
- OD come for a visit

Christmas
- Make homemade Christmas gifts
- Do Christmas card picture when OD is home
- Put up tree when OD is home
- Go Christmas shopping
- Wrap what I have

Personal
- Facetime with OD every week. 
- Read 2 books 
- Make someone a meal that needs it. 
- Write 2 cards or letters. 
- Get cleaning at dentist

Cleaning
- Get the house ready for Thanksgiving

Food

- Get several turkeys cheap for the freezer
- Stock up on sale items
- Do one meatless meal a day.
- Do one day a week with no meat at all. 
- Try 2 new recipes.  
- Get another pantry item to 6 months. 
- No food waste. 

Auto
- Find a new to us car for YD
-

Do you set goals every month? What are your goals for November? 

Comments

  1. Great goals, I am afraid to make any goals as I am trying not to work so hard, but......

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful goals. Hope you achieve them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goals. I am just trying to successfully get through the wedding, houseguests, birthday party and Thanksgiving. Life gets frantic sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always admire your goals...and how you usually reach most of them! Ah, to be so focused!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lists everywhere. It is the only way things get done around here.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog