Friday Freebies


We got to spend a few hours with our friends from Italy and they brought us some presents. 


We ate at my sister's house for lunch with them. I brought dessert. We brought all of this home. We enjoyed all of the leftovers.


With Christmas coming, I don't want to ruin any surprises. I will show you the coupons instead of the items. Kohl's sent me this. I spent 12¢ on a gift.


DD had these coupons in last weeks papers. I worked Sunday so I grabbed them from the papers at work. My son enjoyed them this week. We very rarely get coffee out so it was a treat.


My sister gave this to my son for those days that he is really busy and doesn't have time for a meal. She got it in a goody bag and won't eat it.


My son brought home lots of goodies from work. He also had a meeting at work where they try out all of their new foods on the menu. He enjoyed that.


YD had her first work meeting. It was geared towards the coming holiday season. They feed everyone pizza and snacks. Everyone then was given a goodie bag. There were a few items with the company logo so I didn't put them in the picture. 


My neighbor called and asked if we wanted 2 blocks of American cheese. I, of course, said yes. She gets them free and has several in her freezer. They are each 2 pounds. I see grilled cheese sandwiches and mac n cheese in our future. 


I also cooked a free pumpkin. 


A few more goodies from the garden.


What freebies did you get this week? 








Comments

  1. You get the best goodies every week! I am green with envy!!! LOL
    Sounds like a nice time with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that's a delicious free week!!!

    My daughter received a swag package in the mail from the folks at the Nature Cat show; they liked her costume and sent her a goody bag because of that. :) And my mom messaged me today; she's sending me the Kohl's cash that she and my aunt won't be using before it expires (they don't have one near them; I have one at the south end of my town, so if my mom isn't going to use hers up in time, she always gives it to me). It's a pretty substantial amount, so I'm excited! Wearing jeans has become kind of painful for me lately, so I'm actively on the lookout for soft pants and things I can wear that don't hurt, so I'll be checking around Kohl's for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your daughter must have loved that. I hope you find something comfortable to wear at Kohls.

      Delete
  3. I am so jealous but if I got all those free baked good I would be as big as a house, as I love bread of any kind and have very little self control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See why I have problems losing weight. I have no self control.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog