Friday Freebies


I had some Kohl's Cash that I had to use. Got some EOS products. They will be going into stockings.


I also had $10 from Bob's. The one near me is closing after the new year so everything is an additional 20 % off. I got 3 pairs of ladies wool blend socks and 10 pairs of men's black socks for 24¢. They will make great gifts.


My job had a holiday party. They supply the main course and hot chocolate bar. Employees are asked to bring desserts. We had a great turnout this year and everyone brought stuff. But when cleanup time happen, everyone disappeared. There was so much stuff leftover. We packed the break room fridge with as much as we could. Then 5 of us took the rest home. I brought home an unopened apple pie that went into the freezer. I got an unopened box of powered donuts, an assortment of cookies and rice krispie treats, unopened sprinkles and 3/4 of a bag of mini marshmallows. I also brought home 1/2 a tray of tomatoes with mozzarella with balsamic dressing. I ate dinner that night and lunch the next day. There was lots of hot chocolate leftover so I had some of that too the next day.


A coworker that works opposite of me gave me a card and bag of candies at the party. 


My job had some toys that were leftover from a promo. I know 2 little boys that would love these.


My son brought home lots of goodies from work.


My son and I have been getting the free bagels everyday. I have a bunch in the freezer now. 


I went to CVS and used some of my ECBs on chocolate. They are becoming Christmas gifts. 


I got a free planner from my chiropractor. I have been using the ones he gives out for years. This year he got a fancy one with a pad and pen too. 


A manager at my job transferred to a different theater. He left behind a pack of 8 ramen in his desk. I texted him to let him know. He told me to take them, that I had fed him so many times in the past. My son will happily eat them. 


Did you get any freebies this week?


























Comments

  1. Not this week - no freebies. You always get the best stuff. You are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only one freebie. Today I picked up the Kroger Friday freebie coupon. It was a canned coffee drink. There was one thing on my list that was a necessity (coconut milk). Everything else I got was either on sale with a coupon or on clearance. I walked in with my list and stuck to it, which is very hard to do.
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a hard time sticking to my list when I see clearance. Good for you.

      Delete
  3. I also got the free coffee drink, which I will pawn off on my husband or someone else, as I am not much of a coffee drinker.

    Safeway sent me 3 free coupons on my Just 4 You account, though, which was a huge surprise. I got a can of nuts, which will be a Christmas gift, some watermelon juice/water, which is still sitting in the fridge--no takers yet, and then a coupon for some crackers they were out of. I will try again to get those before the coupon expired. I have no idea why I got those coupons, but was delighted.

    We enjoyed an amazing Christmas production at church yesterday, for absolutely free. We are relatively new to this church, but have been told it was the most ambitious play they have ever done. There were over 150 people helping in some capacity, and there was an orchestra, a choir with around 70 people, around 25 kids in a children's choir, extra angels doing choreography down the aisles, a drama, and live sheep with the shepherds. All the parts of the Christmas story were there, surrounded with gorgeous music. The church was absolutely packed, which is great since so much effort went into the production. They will do it again tonight. Our daughter is helping with the stage crew, and I'm glad she got to be a part of something so nicely done. In the past, we've always attended churches that were much smaller than this one, so are not used to a place with this many resources to pull from, but I think this was a stretch even for this larger church. I'm so glad it worked out for all of them--it was a ton of effort. We enjoyed our day--we had friends over for an early lunch, and then all went to the program.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it the Tropicana watermelon juice? I got that free a while ago and my youngest daughter loved it. I have bought it several times since when it went on sale.

      That sounds like an amazing show. I glad you were able to go and enjoyed yourselves.

      I will be using lots of my freebies as gifts too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog