Friday Freebies

I had a work meeting Saturday morning and I volunteered to do the clean up. There were lots of goodies leftover. I made up several baggies of bagels and muffins for people to take home and only 3 other people grabbed them. It drives me nuts. So most of it came home with me. I did leave some there for the people that were working. Sorry for the bad photo but the sun was shining really brightly. I brought home 19 bagels, 18 mini muffins and several pounds of butter. I also ate breakfast at the meeting.


My job was handing out these glasses for opening night of Robinhood. There were dozens leftover so employees are allowed them. I took 4. I think I am going to fill them with candy and put gift cards in them for people that are getting gift cards for Christmas. 


I cooked another pumpkin that I had gotten free.


I stained more of my apple cores so I got another container of apple cider vinegar.


I got some dish washer tabs in the mail for free.


I received some Kohl's cash that I put towards Christmas presents.  

Hubby had a free lunch at work as they had a meeting. He also had breakfast 2 days they have bagels most days.

My son got 2 free meals at work this week. He worked a double one day and covered someone else's shift another. 

My OD received an Email on November 30. She gets a free bagel everyday for the month of December from Panera. The only problem is they closed the Panera that was near her office. She told me I could have it if I want it. So, my son has been getting one everyday he works and one of us gets it on the days he doesn't. I have been freezing lots of bagels for future use. 

What did you get free this week? 




Comments

  1. I can't believe people would walk away from free butter. I mean really?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They walk away from lots of food. It always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the same free dishwasher tablets as you. And likewise, I can't believe people pass up all of that free food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would definitely be like you and bring all that goodness home. It is crazy what people leave behind - and odds are they would be the ones screaming about being hungry at some point! what a find on all the butter. There is so much you can do with those bagels - I am thinking yummy gooey bread pudding!
    Great deals. You are blessed indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We made pizza bagels and eggs sandwiches so far. bagels don't last long in our house.

      Several of my co-workers get assistance from the state and I always offer them leftovers. Only 1 takes them. More for you and me.

      Delete
  5. That's crazy that they would leave all that food, but I can see that the management doesn't want it rotting there on the table. Glad you can use it! The butter is likely a bit of a pain to cook with, but I would scrape it out if it was free:).

    I'm sure the glasses are a great gift. It will make the gift even more special. We go to the theater so rarely that I didn't know they handed out glasses at times! (Shows what I know).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a bar and restaurant at our theater. That is where the glasses come from.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog