Freebie Alert: Free dog and cat food


Petco sent me this email yesterday. I love free so I went on the way to bring YD to work. She is always up for a trip to Petco. She loves to play with the kittens. It took about 5 minutes and the gentlemen went over food choices for Oreo and Lip. 


We settled on the senior dog food for Oreo and the salmon for Lip. They were originally $22.99 each. They were both on sale for $3 off this week but I got them free. The coupons were by the register and the gentleman that went over everything with me gave them to me. 

I love the puppies but 4 pounds of dog food for $23 is way out of my price range. Glad I got it for free. Hurry, it is today and tomorrow only. You need a Petco card to get it but you can sign up in store if you don't. It is for cats too. Let me know if you get it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog