Freebie Alert

Yankee Candle has a rare coupon out. It is good March 23 and 24. $10 off $10 purchase. This coupon only happens once a year. 1 per person. Hubby, the kids and I will be running to get these. We love their candles and air fresheners. If you have one near by, go check it out. Let me know what you get.

https://www.yankeecandle.com/statics/images/email/032119_R/coupon.html?



These votive candles are $2 each. They were free after the coupon. Got lots of different scents. Hubby and YD got them too. My son is going to go after work.

Did you get any?




Comments

  1. Thank You so much for sharing this! I was able to get a coupon for my husband & myself. We went on Sunday & he got 5 votive candles for free, 3 vineyard & 2 lemon. I got a pack of lemon tea lights for free. Did they give you a coupon for this week for a free small tumbler candle with any purchase? We each got one of those, I went today & bought a lemon votive candle for $2 & got the free $17.00 lemon tumbler. He will go later in the week. I also learned from you about the free packages of Bic razors after rebate a few weeks back, so thanks for that as well! I have been reading since you started blogging but have only commented a couple times, I really enjoy all of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading along. I did get those coupons. Hoping to go tonight when Hubby gets home to get them. We will also get a small votive for $2. They will make great Christmas or birthday presents. Do you follow coupon pro blog? That is where I find most of these types of offers. I check it several times a day since they are always updating it.

      Delete
  2. I do not read the coupon pro blog, I will make sure I do now. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog