Friday Freebies


Youngest daughter had a long Easter break this year thanks to not having snow days. She has 10 days off. We went to see Shazam for free. One of my old managers gave me passes. We also went to see Captain Marvel for free. She had to work when Hubby and I went so I went with her. The same manager gave me the tickets both days. It was great to see several of my old coworkers that I had not seen since I left. We brought our own waters and snacks. 


I downloaded a coupon from Stop & Shop for free dog food. 


Oreo will happily eat it. 


My son brought home lots of goodies from work. I shared it with my family on Easter. 


My oldest sister had everyone for Easter. The kids had a great time doing the egg hunt that my other sister does. You are never to old for an egg hunt. .


I was sent home with  some leftover ham, blue cheese and dressing. 


My mom gave YD a small vacuum that she had gotten free for her dorm room. 


My little sister(I have 4 sisters) gave YD a ton of face masks that she got clearance. She said they cost her 10¢ each. 


My parents don't enjoy candles so they gave me the ones that they picked up with the $10 off coupon a while ago. They also gave me a bag of candy for Easter. 


I got coupons in the mail.


One of them was for a free product.


I picked it up when I was clearance shopping at Stop & Shop. Hubby took it to work with him. He liked them. 

Did you get any freebies this week? 






Comments

  1. You always do so well with your freebies. I like the looks of the goodies your son brought home from work. We had some free magazines this week, and I found a quarter on the ground, so that made me happy .LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will really miss all of the free bread and pastries when he leaves this job.

      Delete
  2. I am always amazed at all the things you get free. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so well Mcoia and so did your daughter and I was glad you spent quality time with your daughter at the movies free too.

    This week in freebies we got -

    - 2 dozen eggs from a friend.
    - a free lettuce from another friend along with 1.39 kg of honey leg ham which we will package up and put in meal sized portions in the freezer.
    - A number of free soft drinks for helping clean, setup, cook and take down gazebos, table and chairs after the event for the Anzac Day commemoration at our local RSL sub branch.

    Been a busy and productive week helping others in our small country town.

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered some seeds from Baker's Creek to take advantage of their free shipping and they also included a free package of purple tomato seeds. Purple tomatoes? My husband won't eat any tomato that isn't red and round. He says tomatoes aren't supposed to be weird. That's OK. If the seeds are free, I will try them.

    Saturday Dollar General was offering $5 off of $25 but instead of purchasing the items on my list, I dug through the 70% off clearance. They had name brand, non-GMO, salt and sugar free, canned corn, not expiring until 2021 and organic name brand mac & cheese. I loaded up on both to replenish my pantry then applied the $5 off coupon. They were almost free.

    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when you can get a great deal and then have a coupon on top of it. Great job. I would try a purple tomato. I grew purple peppers last year. They were like any other pepper just prettier.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog