Birthday Freebies


It was my birthday this week. I love freebies(who doesn't)so I thought I would tell you about all of the freebies I was sent. All of these are free to sign up so if you are in the USA you can get them all. You do have to put in your birthday to get them. I was emailed all of the freebies.

IHOP you get a free stack of pancakes.

Dunkin Donuts you get any size free drink.

Panera you get a free pastry

Carvel you get a free small cone



Baskin Robbins you get a free cup or cone.

Starbucks you get a free drink

Sephora you have a choice of a sampler set

Tanger Outlets I received 2 $10 off coupons to select stores

I know a lot of restaurants will give you a free desert on your birthday when you buy an entree. You just need to show your ID. I will be picking up all of my freebies this week since they all have a quick expiration date. 

Do you know of any other birthday freebies that I could sign up for? 




Comments

  1. Happy Birthday! That is awesome. I do some of those but my favorite is Azteca Mexican restaurant. They give the same percentage off your meal that matches your age. I went three years ago and received 81% off my meal as I just turned 81. You have to go on your actual birthday date and show your driver's license or I.D. Hopefully I'll get there this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great deal. We don't have one of these near us. If I ever travel on my birthday I will see if there is one near bye.

      Delete
  2. If you have Zaxby's, they send a postcard for a free Nibbler. Also Ruby Tuesday had an offer for a free hamburger or salad bar. I read somewhere that Red Robin has a similar offer, but I don't have one of those close to me, so I can't say for sure.

    Carol in NC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have any of those near by. I know Olive Garden does a free dessert with an entree. There are so many different options depending on where you live.

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! Ulta also has a birthday freebie (this year it was a travel sized primer, IIRC), as does the CVS Beauty Club (I got a free nail polish); Kohl's was a $10 gc; DSW was a $5 reward. . . Many restaurants have some kind of freebie. Lots of ways to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get the DSW $5. Do you have to have a Kohl's credit card because I don't have one? I am a member of their rewards program and I have never gotten anything for my birthday.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog