Memorial Day Weekend


I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend  We were crazy busy around here. We celebrated my BIL's 50th on Saturday. We went to a friend's BBQ on Sunday. On the actual holiday, we stayed home and did lots of yard work. We were all home as school was closed and none of us had to go to work. We don't seem to get many of those kinds of days anymore where we all get off all day.  Hubby grilled some burgers and I made everyone milkshakes.  


I had chocolate, the kids had coffee. I picked fresh strawberries from the garden for Hubby's.


He had dairy free strawberry and loved it. It was a great snack since it was hot out.


Youngest Daughter and I were determined to have a fire this weekend. So we scrubbed the patio, pulled out all of the furniture for it, washed them all and set it all up. We got it all done with help from my son and Hubby.


After a long weekend we got to relax by a fire and roast marshmallows. We of course made s'mores too. How did you celebrate MDW? 





Comments

  1. We stayed home and worked around the house. Your strawberries from your garden are beautiful. And the fire looks so good and cozy to sit around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can't beat fresh strawberries. We were so tired after all of the yard work. The fire was perfect.

      Delete
  2. Num, num, num on all counts!. Sounds like a delightful weekend. Glad you enjoyed yourself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog