Friday Freebies September 27, 2019


I am doing really well on my Christmas shopping. I had $10 in Kohl's cash. I bought this(can't show you exactly because people look at this blog) and I spent 3¢ so I am calling it free since I found a dime by the register. 


My girlfriend and I went out to lunch using gift cards. Can you guess where? I was given a free drink. I brought it home for Hubby. My friend had a bunch of coupons for free cookies. She gave me one and I passed it on to my son. 


A friend gave me this nail kit that she had been given. It went into the gift pile. 


She also gave me these sticker labels. They went with the Christmas stuff. 


Did everyone get their coupon for tuna? 


I helped the high school PTA out on Open School. I manned the snack table so that my friend's could go to their kid's classes. There was a bunch leftover so they gave me some donuts to bring home. 


They garden keeps on giving. 

P wanted to go to Friendly's so I got free ice cream. Hubby brought home a few bagels from work that would have gone in the garbage. 

Did you get any freebies this week? 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog