Garden Work Bench

I hope everyone is doing OK. We have been outside as much as possible with all of this wonderful weather. Hubby made me a beautiful garden work bench. I just love it. 


We already had everything. The wood is from the kid's old swing set and my sister's swing set that we took down for her. 


 All of the screws and hooks we had from other projects or yard sale purchases. 



I already started using it. My tomatoes needing transplanting into larger pots. 


We placed it near the small garden off of the patio. It fits perfectly. 

Comments

  1. I love it! The free aspect is great. Wish I had a potting bench. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He made it just for my height so I son't have bend over. Love it.

      Delete
  2. Very nice. What a great job and it will be so useful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog