Grateful March 25

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone. 


Today I am very grateful for my pantry. I do not have to go to the store to get more supplies. I was able to give some supplies to the man I help since he can't go to the store. My family is eating well and will be for quite a while. What are you grateful for today? 


Comments

  1. I am thankful that I am for my good general health

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for the ability at 84 to care for myself and be supportive for others. Shirley PNW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful that Mom's sitters are available and very thankful we could not find nursing home care when we were looking. We would be unable to see and check on her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog