Grateful March 27

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone. 

Today I am grateful for my family. We have been playing lots of games and cards. We have been watching lots of movies together. I finally got to see Frozen 2. I loved it. I have been talking to my parents, OD and sisters almost everyday. YD and I have been baking and cooking together lots. My kids have grown up so fast so I am enjoying having more time with my youngest 2. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. You reminded me I forgot to buy cards when I was out. I am glad I have company with me so it will not be so lonely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ran out yesterday to mail my nephew's their birthday cards. Glad I have a box of cards at home to send out.

      Delete
  2. Today I'm grateful for what items we were able to get on our grocery pickup order yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered a case of Annie's GF mac n cheese for my youngest. They came today. She was very happy. I don't usually buy them by the case but I know she will eat them eventually.

      Delete
  3. As silly as this sounds I am grateful Son3 cut his Roaming Gnome length beard. Since the CDC has been advising beard cuttings he has resisted until I suggested if not for himself to cut it to help protect his wife. I had forgotten how cute he really is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for my sweet and loving fur babies. They give me so much joy and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could give everyone self quarantining a dog or cat right now so that they aren't so lonely. Glad you have some company.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog