Grateful March 28

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for all of the doctors, nursers, medical staff and lab techs that are working crazy hours, leaving their loved ones home to try and save all of us. I have been praying for you all everyday and night. God bless them all and keep them and their loved ones healthy. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. I am thankful for my family and friends. I have a wonderful group and we all look out for each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In situations like these, you find out who you can really count on.

      Delete
  2. An otc med that I found that is a true lifesaver for me. That is not hyperbole.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog