Grateful March 29

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for Oreo. She is a wonderful dog and makes me smile everyday. She is happy to see us, give kisses and will go on walks as much as I want. When the kids were little they would ask who is my favorite. I always said Oreo. She never talks back and she doesn't give me attitude. I know Ruby has been a snuggle bug with OD and keeping her company. Give you fur babies a hug from me. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. I don't have a pet and do not want one. I do want my chickens because they loved me or the food I brought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much agree. However, chickens do not like to cuddle...lol. Fancy, my favorite WAS up to living inside...lol. And, she did cuddle up to my body when I lay in the swing. When I talked on the phone, she always heard me and came to talk, too. I loved her.

      Delete
  2. I am grateful I got to live stream our church sermon this morning. It is the first time I have ever worshiped in my gown while eating blueberry pancakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that I have a safe home to live in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful I moved to a better neighborhood almost four years ago. People in the old neighborhood are NOT taking the virus serious at all. Street car races and neighborhood picnics involving hundreds are happening everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog