Grateful April 11

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for my sisters. I spoke to 3 of them yesterday. All are doing well. I don't live near my parents(different state). One sister went shopping for them last week. A different one went shopping for them this week. They don't have to leave the house . We have been calling and checking in on each other and our families. Yesterday we got a package in the mail. It was chocolate cover apples from my one sister. We usually all spend Easter together and she usually does a big egg hunt for everyone. Since we won't be there she sent us a special treat. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. I am thankful that I am able to help others in one way or another. My niece is making masks, so I sent her some material I had and elastic (which she can't find now) and she able to make a lot more masks. I like at least helping a nurse or worker stay safe in some little way.
    My niece has decided she wants to garden this year, and yesterday we spoke and I gave her lots of advice for which she was thankful. We just don't realize that 'tiny' things can make a difference to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful for my oldest daughter. Tomorrow is her birthday & I am thankful she is ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful I have my masks, even though my machine is not set up to make some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 friends each gave us 2 homemade masks so we each have our own now. I am good at straight line sewing only.

      Delete
  4. So grateful Mom's sitters are healthy and willing to sit for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a HUGE blessing. The man I help is so lonely. His daughter doesn't want anyone inside with him. I ran over to see him today and to bring him some food. He loved the Easter cupcake. We talked for a few minutes outside.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog