Grateful April 2

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for having over the counter medication in my stockpile. I slept wrong and my neck is killing me. Normally I would take 2 Advil and go to the chiropractor. But with everything going on, I didn't want to go out. So I am getting by with ice packs, Advil and Hubby's tens machine. I am grateful that we had everything in the house so that no one had to run to the store and get anything. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be feeling better. 

What are you grateful for today?

Comments

  1. I am thankful for some beautiful weather that has allowed me to get outdoors and work some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is supposed to be beautiful by me this weekend. 60 and sunny. I can't wait.

      Delete
  2. Oh, I depend heavily on otc meds. I am glad to have that, too. Now, you reminded me I have a tens unit I am supposed to pick up. I slept wrong, too, and my neck is a little wonky, but will get better with nothing, so obviously not as bad as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tens machine is great. You will love having it. It really helps.

      Delete
  3. I m thankful for my e-reader &BookBub. I can go to the bookstore on my phone & always have something to read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog