Grateful April 5

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Today I am grateful for the beautiful weather. It is 65 and sunny with a slight breeze. We have been outside all day. I need a nap now. We have been doing yard work and getting lots done on the garden. I planted 4 bins of potatoes(1st time). Hubby built me a rack to put them on. I planted more strawberries. We transplanted some raspberry plants that were growing through out the yard. I then tied them up. Plus we did a yard cleanup of leaves and sticks. The weather was perfect to get it all done. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. I am so happy I have such a great network of people to contact on blogs and on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Son and grandson visited today. Son serviced my lawnmower and I watched grandson shoot baskets. (All outside, at least 6 feet apart). I've been grounded by my kids and no visitors allowed inside. I'm grateful we can still see each other and for the help they give me.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy about the weather. too. It was about 84 at 5 pm, so it must have been higher today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grateful for lovely neighbors who came over and had a driveway chat, while social distancing ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello and yes we all have reason to be grateful at the moment and thinking positively. I was thinking of you from Australia and wondering if you and your family were well.

    We are also in lockdown here but I am pleased there has been a massive decrease in infection rates from 25% last month to 5% this month so that is something to be grateful for.

    Today we are grateful for -
    - A nice sunny day to get some work done in the yard.
    - Our ability to split our firewood we got for free from helping a neighbour to clear trees before all this started.
    - For both of us being healthy.

    Have a great day :).

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am grateful We all woke up this morning and r not showing any signs of COVID19

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog