Friday Freebies


Hubby wanted this as my first item this week. Our neighbor gave it to him because they are moving and will no longer have a garage to store it. He was very excited about it.


We got free admission to The Vanderbilt Mansion thanks to our library. I also grabbed a bunch of movies from the library. Something for everyone. 




I picked up last weeks Friday Freebies from Stop & Shop. The chocolate is gone and I gave my friend that has 2 cats the cat food.


I got some free samples in the mail. My son will be happy to try out the coffee.


Oreo is happy to try out the dog food.


My sister dropped off some goodies when she picked up Lip.


I grabbed this from the sample basket while hubby had his teeth removed. He grabbed 2 more when he went for his follow up. I never pay for toothpaste. 

CVS was doing a free 8 x 10 photo for father's Day. I got  a great picture that I am giving to Hubby. 


Hubby found this rag in a parking lot. I washed it and added it to our rag pile.


My son brought us home lots of bagels. I brought half of them to work with me. My coworkers were very grateful.


YD and I went to Tropical Smoothie. It was National Flip Flop Day (yes it is real) and they give you a free smoothie if you are wearing flip flops. I gave mine to Hubby because his mouth was bothering him from the follow up dentist appointment. 

What freebies did you get this week? 

Comments

  1. I can understand why your husband was excited about the tool chest I would have been excited by that too. DH and I are both handy so I use lots of power tools and things too and have renovated houses previously too :), could be why the feminine art of delicacy fails me completely :). The free samples of toothpaste are a great find, those brands are expensive to buy.

    We have got lots of freebies from the gardens being -

    - a lot of French and English lavender we picked from the gardens we have drying.
    - 50 g of English lavender we have separated after drying that already sold on the internet saving us $6.99 over purchasing it.
    - Harvested 958 g of cherry tomatoes from the gardens saving $13.41 over purchasing them in the shops here. Yes they are $14 per kg in the shops here, horrendously high prices.
    - Harvested 200 g of strawberries from the gardens saving $2.40 over purchasing them.
    - Listed 20 items in my eBay shop using a free listing promotion saving $33 on usual listing fees.

    Sewingcreations15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great that you are still getting from your garden. I did pick a few peas and 3 tiny strawberries. I also got the free listing promotion and listed 40 items. Several of them sold already.

      Delete
  2. Great freebies. Wish I got that many free things in a week :).
    I saw Darkest Hour in the theatre when it came out. It was a great movie. I love Winston Churchill though so had to see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son likes history so I got the movie for him. I always try to get something for everyone so that we all don't have to go separately.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog