Free Dog Food


Just wanted to share a coupon with everyone. It is for a 4 pound bag of Nutro Ultra  grain-free dog food at Petco. You have to have a Petco card but if you don't, you can sign up at the time of purchase. It expires 7/8/18 so hurry before it expires. I got one with my card and the lady let me use my sister's card for a second bag since I am watching Lip while she is in Italy with my kids. I got one bag of duck and one bag of beef. If you don't have a dog but do have a Petco card, think about getting it anyway and donate it to an animal shelter or food pantry. I know our food pantry is always looking for pet food. Some people will feed their animals before themselves. Have a great day. I have 2 dogs that want to go on a walk now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog