Blueberry Muffins

We went blueberry picking while we were away on vacation is August. We have used them in pancakes, waffles and smoothies. Hubby requested blueberry muffins so I made a batch today since I was off. The temps are cooler so I didn't mind turning the oven on. 

1 1/2 cup flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1/3 cup soy milk
1 cup blueberries

Mix everything together except the blueberries. Then add them and gently mix. Hubby is allergic to dairy so we use soy milk. You can use cow milk or almond milk if you prefer. 



Cook at 400 degrees for 25 minutes. It makes 12 cupcake size muffins. Somehow 12 never make it into the picture. Enjoy!




Comments

  1. They look delicious, which is probably why one never makes it to the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son came home and then there was even less. They will be gone by the end of the day I'm sure.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog