Thankful Day 6

Today I am thankful for the right to vote. I will vote after work today. Because this isn't a presidential election, the numbers are usually lower. Make your voices heard and go vote today!

Many places around the world, people do not have the right to vote or speak their mind. I am thankful that were I live I do have that right. I can disagree with my family and friends or co-workers and not be arrested for speaking up. In this day and age I could even write something about how I feel about certain politicians (but I won't). As Americans, we have this right. Take the time today and go vote.

Thankful Day 5

Comments

  1. Today we are thankful for being able to work together as a husband and wife team to separate both lavender and thyme picked from the gardens and dried to sell on the internet.

    We are also thankful that our mini heat wave here has subsided for tonight and the next couple of days according to the weather bureau.

    Sewingcreations15.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog