Friday Freebies

Sorry this is late.  I worked yesterday and then YD and I went to see Fantastic Beasts 2 with my free work passes. We also ate free popcorn. We had a great time and the price was perfect.


Hubby brought some goodies home from work this week. 


So did my son.


 My sister dropped Lip off as she was heading to Florida for some warmer weather. She brought some treats for the kids.


She gave us some veggies that wouldn't last while she was away.


She gave me some jars so that I can use them for jams. She also gave YD a notebook.


She has been cleaning out her house. She went through her stash and gave us lots of stuff. 


YD claimed several items right away. I put most of it with my stock pile. A few items will go into baskets for the church.


She also gave me a $10 off coupon from Staples that was going to expire. I went and got dish washer tabs. I don't remember exactly how much they ended up being but it was under 50¢. I can't find the receipt. 


We had my in-laws over the Sunday after Thanksgiving. They brought a bottle of home made wine. 


We had a promotion at work and were giving out free bookmarks. The promo is over so the employees can take the rest. There were tons left over. I took a bunch and have been sharing them with friends and family.


I went to the dentist for my 2nd cleaning this year. I was given a toothbrush, toothpaste and floss.


I rolled some of my ECBs from CVS. I paid 3¢ for the above. I also earned more ECBs.


I did 2 surveys for CVS this week. Both earned me $5 for a total of $10. I will be using that soon.


I picked up 2 freebies from Stop & Shop while I was there. The walnut milk is interesting. 

What freebies did you get this week?







Comments

  1. Your freebie posts always amaze me. I never get free stuff, sadly. I did win a blog giveaway this week so that was a nice surprise :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great that you won a giveaway. What did you win?

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO - you go girl. WOW what a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you got a lot of great stuff this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you did really well on your shopping and taking advantage of free offers too :).

    This week we did our monthly shopping and got $125.60 worth of free groceries in total using our $40 off grocery e-voucher we purchased, took advantage of another $10 off bonus rewards points and managed to get $75.60 in half price specials too.

    Sewingcreations15.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did great on freebies! I got the free yogurt & walnut milk too; we didn't need milk yet, so I made sure the walnut milk was dated as far out as I could find. I'm curious to try it! We'll likely use it mostly for cold cereal or cooking as my husband and I don't usually drink milk on its own anymore.

    I didn't get picked for the $5 CVS survey I got this week (I'm too old, I think, lol--it bumped me out after I filled in my age), but I did one 2 weeks ago that netted me $10 in ECBs. I need to use that soon, before it expires. I've got 2 "angels" from the Salvation Army that I'm Christmas shopping for, and I'd like to send a few stocking stuffers as well as items from their lists; those ECBs will do nicely for that!

    I got some coupons in emails and in the mail which will supply a few items for stocking stuffers for my (grown-up) kids (my son, DIL, daughter & SIL). I don't go crazy putting a lot in each stocking, but do like to have a few small things for each. We have lovely handmade stockings with our names embroidered on them (gifts over the years from my very talented aunt), which we hang on my stairs before Christmas. As our family has grown--from the 4 of us when the kids were young, to 11 now with our kids by marriage and 5 grandkids (and usually 2 more as my mom and MIL come from out of state to join us for the holiday)--it's become a Christmas display of its own, and a tradition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use lots of freebies as stocking stuffers. It helps keep costs down. I used some of the walnut milk yesterday in a loaf of GF bread. It came out great. I love the CVS surveys. I wish I got picked more often.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog