Friday Freebies

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I am not listing my Christmas presents because I don't think of them as free. Most people that give me a gift, I do so to them. I am only listing things that I got free (or almost free) with nothing in return. 


I received a gift card to Cheesecake Factory from my manager at my job. I love going there but I don't do it often. Now I will be able to go with friends and not have to worry about it. 


I received this from another manager. She said it was because I always help her out. The kids and I have been enjoying it. 


My son brought all of this and more home on Christmas Eve. They were dead all day so there were tons of leftovers. He brought a cake to my SIL's for Christmas Eve and one to my parents house for Christmas day. 


We also have been getting our free bagel everyday. The green tea was free too. 


My girlfriend dropped off a huge tray of cookies. They were amazing!


YD got some free granola bars from work. She also got a gift card and car wire from a friend of hers. He lives across the street and she drives him to school everyday. It was his was of saying thank you. His mom also made her a plate of cookies and gave her some candy. Unfortunately it is not GF. The rest of us have been enjoying them. 


I got another $10 off from Staples. I don't understand why, but I am happy to keep using them if they keep sending them. I got more dish soap and hand soap. 2 things we use lots of. I paid 30¢ for them total. 

All of us have been getting lots of free snacks at work this week. Hubby's job has gotten several baskets of goodies. We have all been enjoying them. 

Hubby and I went on a date night to see a movie. We used my free tickets from work and he ate my popcorn and had a free lemonade. I was happy with my water. The kids were both working. 

What did you get free this week? 

Comments

  1. A friend dropped of a pile of homemade beauty goodies to try while she works on getting her Etsy store, (body butters, eye creams, sleep sprays) and 13 mini loaves of banana bread and a huge container of green chili potato soup. There is so much candy still here at work as well. Chris picked up some free plywood and lumber from the job site, the plywood is to block off the compost pile from the pups digging in it even through the fence, the 2x4's are for whatever, he also picked up several boxes of shelf brackets (leftovers) and started organizing the garage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got some great freebies. Plywood and lumber are expensive. Who wouldn't want free beauty products. That is great that you got so much.

      Delete
  2. What great freebies! I got a free poinsettia this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love poinsettias but they are poisonous for animals so be careful.

      Delete
  3. Hello everyone and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas :). Mcoia you did well with all those freebies and how lovely to get some thank you gifts from fellow workers for helping them too :).

    Our freebies or near freebies were -
    - Around 2kg of roma tomatoes from our next door neighbour as she had too many of them.
    - Slightly over a kilogram of triple smoked shaved leg ham from our local supermarket we purchased on Christmas Eve for $3.62 reduced from $18 per kg. We broke this up into 7 meal sized portions for ourselves for the freezer as we don't use a whole ham between the 2 of us. We will use these for cold meals with salad as it is so hot here in summer.
    - As we are in summer I also purchased from the supermarket on Christmas Eve 4 x cooked roasted chickens on half price special for $4.50 ea. We also broke this up into meal sized portions making 9 meals and we had 1 meal of hot chicken and homemade pasta salad on Christmas Eve.

    Our freezer is now full to the brim so we won't have to go shopping now until February by the looks of it.

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job on filling your freezer. I love when that happens. You got some great deals.

      Delete
  4. If you ever figure out how the Staples coupons got started and keep arriving please let me know. I shop there often and have never gotten a coupon ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a member of their rewards program. Usually I get $10 twice or 3 times a year. This has been almost every week since September.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I am a rewards member too but I found out different areas will have different rewards. Usually I get 10,15, or 20 percent off all purchases.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog