Friday Freebies


I got my coupon for a bag of free dog food. My sister gave me her coupon too. I opted to get the larger bag. I could have gotten a 4 pound bag for free or an 8 pound bag for $1.99 each. I went for the larger bags.


Sears sent me another $10 free. I bought 2 packs of underwear. I was free, one was almost free. 


Kmart sent me a coupon too. I got throat lozenges. They were 32¢ with tax.


Stop & Shop's freebie was yogurt so I grabbed that.


I printed up 2 coupons for a new product from Money Saving Mom's blog. Stop & Shop only had the cheese flavor. They are GF so YD can have them. 


YD bought herself some clothes with money she got for Christmas. The store had a big wheel to spin and win. YD won a coupon for a free makeup item with any purchase. She got a lip pencil. 


Hubby's boss gave him this almond butter to try. It is really good. 


My sister dropped off some goodies for the kids. She is cleaning out her pantry. We will eat all of it.


She also ordered these GF pop tart type pastries. YD loves pop tarts but can't eat them. 


I received some free samples too. 


I went to the library and borrowed books and movies. I love my library!

Did you get any freebies this week? 





Comments

  1. Great on the freebies I am waiting for my dog food coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mcoia you do so well each and every week getting so many freebies I don't know how you do it :). How are you going with staying at home ?, and hope you are settling into your routine and the adjustment to your family budget is working for you.

    This weeks freebies included -
    - 3 dozen eggs from a friend who has too many each week.
    - quite a few figs from a friends tree who couldn't use all of them too.

    Have a great week ahead :).

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying being home. I have been cleaning out areas that really needed it and decluttering. I have been listing lots of stuff for sale. Now they just need to sell. Can't wait for the spring when I will have all the time to work on my garden.

      We planted fig trees 2 years ago and are hoping to get some this year. The house I grew up in had a fig tree. Then we moved into a rental and there was a fig tree and we were allowed as many as we wanted. Hubby grew up with fig trees too. Can't wait. We got several little ones last year that didn't ripen fully. Also our blueberry bushes should produce more this year as it is their third year too. Enjoy the free eggs and figs.

      Delete
    2. I am glad you are settling in to a routine Mcoia. I remember what it was like when I gave up work to look after my husband at home and I felt quite lost for a while until I got into a routine and found I always had something to do at home. My home was far more tidy and organised too and we started large vegetable gardens as well.

      Hope your fig tree produces lots of figs this year for you and your family and good luck on your sales and hope they bring in more income for your family.

      Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

      Delete
    3. I am hoping that the house will stay more organized now that I am not working. Areas that have neglected are getting cleaned such as my closet. I am hoping to expand the garden and produce more fruits and veggies this summer. As long as my health continues to cooperate. I am also hoping to take over a few tasks that Hubby has always done to give him more free time. I am also deterred to get good at sewing. I have done several small projects and really enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. I got a few more 6"block kits from quilt stores we visited on our drive through the country. I am done collecting, though, as I have used up all my time for driving around. I have started sewing them together, and have 2 of them done. After the ones I got are done, I'll decide how to assemble them, and what I'll make with them. It will clearly be different than the sample, as I didn't go to all the stores, so I don't have all the kits that are available.

    Natural Grocers was giving out 1 free candy bar per customer on Valentine's Day. I got chocolate mint. They were the Choco-Love brand, so I know it will be good. I might eat it, or I might give it away. I haven't decided, yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That fact that you are thinking of giving the chocolate away shows your self control. I ate a pack (2 pieces) of the free chocolate in my car on the way home from the store. I gave the rest to hubby right away to hide from me so that I didn't eat it all. Glad you had a nice time with Rob on your pre-Valentine adventure. I'm sure what ever you make with the blocks will be beautiful.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog