Grateful April 12

With everything going on with the Corona virus and being in lock down, I thought we could all use a reminder that we are lucky to have all that we do. So I am going to post something I am grateful for everyday while this goes on. I hope you will all join in with me. There is always bad out in the world. Lets shine a light on the good. Stay healthy everyone.

Happy Easter! I hope you all are having a wonderful day at home. Today I am grateful for God, Jesus Christ and my church. Without them, this situation would be a lot harder to get through. I know that we will because I have faith. Even though Easter this year is so much different then normal years, it is still Easter and that is the important thing. Jesus has Risen. 

What are you grateful for today? 

Comments

  1. This may seem strange, but I am really happy I bought Tommy a gold wrapped chocolate Easter Bunny. We did not need all the other candy I wanted to buy. But, this shiny bunny will be our only Easter manifestation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids are very grateful I bought Easter bunnies when this before this got bad. Enjoy your chocolate.

      Delete
  2. I am grateful for the fact that my ministers have been able to provide a weekly online service and that I woke up this morning to a whole slew of online Easter cards from friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice. I only got one card(from my parents) most people didn't do them this year. I had cards that were clearance from past years so I sent those out.

      Delete
  3. I too am thankful for God and Jesus and that I had the good sense many, many years ago to accept them in my life.
    I would be nothing without them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful for WGN for having Sunday Mass every week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of us are missing our churches. Great that we are able to watch it on TV, online or listen to it on the radio.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog