Friday Freebies


So free money is always good. I got this in the mail. I had done a pen and paper survey and they sent me $5 cash.  I think it took me 5 minutes to fill out. 

Last Saturday I volunteered at my church. While we were cleaning up I was given 6 loaves of bread and a tray of meatballs. We ate them for several meals and then I froze the rest of the meatballs. I turned the bread into breadcrumbs. Since I used basil and parsley that I grow myself, they only costed me a few cents to make. 


I picked kale 3 times this week. I froze a baggie of it to use in the future for smoothies.


My son brought home more goodies from work.




We went to the car dealership for my son's car. It had a recall for the airbags. It was free. They have bagels and coffee available for customers. Hubby and I both got a free mini bagel when we dropped it off and when we picked it up.  


YD wanted an iced coffee since it is almost 90 degrees out. I had a Dunkin Donuts gift card. It has a Baskin Robins with it. I was going to get a small cone for $3.49 when I saw the sign 2 for $10. So YD picked a flavor and I picked a flavor. YD  drank the iced coffee before I could take a picture. I still have $11 on the GC.


I found this bracelet in my job's parking lot in March. We donate everything after 30 days. I was offered it back. I figured one of us would wear it.


Stop & Shops Friday freebies is dog food. Oreo will be so happy. Download them to your card today!


FREE

                                                                 CESAR® SIMPLY CRAFTED™

ONE (1) FREE CESAR® SIMPLY CRAFTED™ Canine Cuisine Complement
Exp: 05/14/2018



FREE
                                                                                   CESAR®

THREE (3) FREE CESAR® Canine Cuisine Entrées
Exp: 05/14/2018
Did you get any freebies this week? Are you getting anything from your garden yet? 






Comments

  1. I used my gift card that I won at work for lunch two days this week and had a coupon for a free bakery item that I used as well. One of my coworkers brought in cupcakes one day and I managed to grab one before they all went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well on the free loaves of bread and making so much bread crumbs using items already available to you from the gardens. There is nothing like a cold ice cream on a hot summers day to cool you off :) .

    Our freebies this week included -
    - 18 lemons free from a friend who had an over loaded tree and couldn't use them all saving $9.18 over purchasing them. I made 5 jars of lemon and orange marmalade for $2.48 saving $22.41 over purchasing in the supermarkets, using the free lemons and the last of the clearance oranges we purchased on sale. We also made 3 bags of lemonade concentrate enough to make 9lts of lemonade for the summer months which we froze from the free lemons and also free honey we get for having a friends hives here.

    - We picked 3 cobs of corn from our vegetable gardens which we blanch and froze for future meals saving $5.50 over buying organic ones in the shops.

    Hope everyone else was able to pick up free items or blessings of being gifted items from friends or elsewhere.

    Sewingcreations15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love fresh corn on the cob. We bought a bushel last fall and I decobbed most of it. We still have some in the freezer. I used the cobs to make corn cob jelly and it was a hit.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog