Honey Butter

I love homemade honey butter. I don't know why I don't make it more often. It is so easy to do. If you like honey and butter then you will love honey butter. I had gotten some free butter from a work breakfast. They are the little wrapped butters so I just unwrapped them in put them into my Kitchenaid bowl.


It took my a while to unwrapped the amount I wanted. It was free so I was willing to work a little. 


I whipped it some to get it nice and soft. Then I poured in a 1/4 cup of honey. The honey was bartered for over the summer with a friend. 


I whipped it some more and tasted it since I wasn't sure how much butter I had used. I added a little more honey. Then I whipped it some more. I usually do 1 pound of butter with a 1/4 cup of honey. 


I got 2 jars worth. One was the honey jar that I finished so that jar might be a little sweeter. It came out great. I had some on some warm challah bread. It was delicious. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog