Friday Freebies (on Sunday)

Sorry this is so late. I didn't have internet for several days. Verizon came and replaced the old equipment and now it is working great. Lets get onto what I got free this week. 


Hubby and I helped at a fundraiser for  his work. We won several baskets, a door prize and we were given leftovers. Hubby was also comped a ticket since he volunteered. I don't work for the company so I had to pay. Even though I bought the raffle tickets, I look at them as a donation. It doesn't guarantee me that I will leave with anything. That is why I consider the baskets free. I won a Stop & Shop gift card basket and a basket from Target. We returned the stuff to Target and bought some items that we could use. 


Hubby got some pants for work that he has been needing. 


And we got groceries. I still have lots left on the gift card. 


They were also giving out lots of samples.


I did go back later in the week. We needed more milk and the hot dogs were a great deal. I wanted to get them for YD's graduation party. I had room in the freezer. I used coupons and did Ibotta after. 


My friend got this coupon in the mail. She has no clue why since she doesn't have a dog and never has. I was happy to take it. 


I picked them up. Oreo and Lip will enjoy them. 


I had gotten a $5 GC from Petco for doing a survey. I finally used it. 


I have never gotten senior dog food before but I am sure Oreo will like it. 


The library had a sharpening truck available to members for free. You were allowed 2 items each. I made appointments for my son and I, Hubby and YD were working. I love my library!


We went to see Avengers:Endgame for free. One of the managers I worked with game me the passes. 


My son took me out to lunch as my Mother's Day present. We had a great time. I received several nice gifts from my family. 


Haagen Dazs had their free cone day. YD and I went and got them. We asked for YD's to be in a cup because she has GF issues. They said it had to be a cone or they would have to charge us. So she got it on a cone. I thought that was a little crazy but it is what it is. She ate the ice cream and I ate the cone. She doesn't have Celiac disease so it is OK but for someone that does that wouldn't work. 


I got another free bagel with butter from the local bagel shop. They have been putting the coupon in the paper regularly. 


My neighbor gave me another block of cheese. 



My son stayed to close one night because someone called out. He got dinner for free and got to bring home leftovers. He really hasn't been closing much. I was happy to restock the freezer with free bread. 

What freebies did you get this week? 






Comments

  1. What a fantastic week for you as usual. You have so many places that we don't have in our area. That is just really neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to go to different stores when we travel. Hubby and the kids are used to it but strangers look at me crazy when I take a picture at the supermarket. I always hear of all of these great places online and I want to see them all.

      Delete
  2. You had a good run of freebies. I got nothing free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you are up to your usual haul good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My work had a pizza party on Friday so I got a free lunch. (I had something planned to bring anyway, but it will keep until next week.) There was tons left over, so I took a few pieces home.

    I went on a trip that started with driving eight hours to my parents'. I still have my rewards account for a local gas station there, and before the trip they sent me an email offer for a free sandwich! Perfect timing. I got it on the way back, and the rewards card also gave me $.03 off on gas.

    In other discounts, I had a coupon for an oil change that saved me about $4. I also had some gas perks from grocery shopping. Just $0.52 per gallon, since we shopped a lot at a different grocery store this quarter, but my tank was close to empty from the big trip so I got pretty close to a full fill with the discount. Saved about $6.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free food from work is great. I always look for gas discounts. You did great this week.

      Delete
  5. You did really well Mcoia and can't believe the amount of free samples you were able to pick up how fantastic :).

    This week we got free -
    - 3/4's of a cubic metre of cow manure from a friends farm saving us $206.95 over buying it in the bags at the local hardware stores.
    - By purchasing a grocery and fuel gift card I was able to get $12.55 of free groceries or fuel.

    Have a great week ahead :).

    Sewingcreations15 (Lorna).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job. Your gardens will love the free manure. Have a wonderful week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Garden Harvest 2020

Dirt

Welcome to my new blog